(A) Who is “FC NORIS – German Players’ Agent Agency”
- “FC NORIS – German Players’ Agent Agency” is a player’s agent agency with headquarters in Douala / Cameroon and a branch office in Nuremberg / Germany.
- The employees of “FC NORIS – German Players’ Agent Agency” strictly adhere to the FIFA “Regulations governing the status and transfer of players” and the “Players’ mediation regulations” amended by FIFA on 1 April 2015
- Actions and procedures of players and clubs that violate these rules and regulations are consistently rejected by the management of “FC NORIS – German Players’ Agent Agency” .
(B) Working method and goals of “FC NORIS – German Players’ Agent Agency”
- “FC NORIS – German Players’ Agent Agency” concludes player agent contracts with players from African, European, North American, South and Central American leagues. For players from Arab and Asian leagues, there are restrictions on the playing strength of the countries in which the players are under contract with a club.
- “FC NORIS” deliberately does not maintain any contact with clubs in Arab countries or clubs in Asia (AFC) – except for Japan and South Korea.
- “FC NORIS” places players with European clubs (UEFA), clubs in the USA or Canada (CONCACAF) and with South American clubs in Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Uruiquay (CONMEBOL).
- “FC NORIS” demands from its players that they acquire knowledge of English or German language.
- It is an elementary requirement of “FC NORIS” that the player “lives and works” for football.
- “FC NORIS” is planning the future footballing career together with the player.
- “FC NORIS” expects from the player a decidedly success-oriented way of thinking and the appropriate attitude towards his profession.
- “FC NORIS” expects a player to be ready to use all his abilities to play in the best leagues in Europe. A call to the national team is his biggest goal.
- If “FC NORIS” receives an invitation for an offered player from a club to a trial session, FC NORIS requires the player to contact the inviting club by telephone to confirm that the invitation actually exists.
- If the player can conclude an employment contract with a club after a successful trial, “FC NORIS” expects the player to comply with this contract until fulfillment and not to have change intentions for each supposedly better offer.
- “FC NORIS” pushes for a change of club, if the previous employer signals that he does not want to extend the contract of the player after expiration or if “FC NORIS” has an offer from another club that gives the player a better sporting perspective. In this case, the previous club is also included in the considerations.
- The player pursues his career goal with diligence, dedication and humility.
(C) “FC NORIS – German Players’ Agent Agency” will check all personal information of a player for correctness
- If the player uses forged identification documents and / or a falsified football CV, “FC NORIS – German Players’ Agent Agency” concludes a player’s agent contract with the player only if the player agrees in writing that his undistorted data may be officially used on the homepage of “FC NORIS”.
- If the player agrees to the use of his unadulterated, correct data in writing, a player’s agent contract with “FC NORIS” is possible to conclude.
- The player is always presented on the homepage of “FC NORIS” with his correct age and the actual career of his footballing life.
- If the player’s passport deviates from his actual age, the age as checked by “FC NORIS” and indicated on the “FC NORIS” homepage is deemed to be correct and therefore valid.
- “FC NORIS” requires a written statement from the player to make a declaration in lieu of an oath confirming the correctness of his statements regarding his age and curriculum vitae.
- Any player deliberately making false statements about age and / or footballing CV, which become known only after conclusion of the contract with “FC NORIS” and were concealed by the player when signing the contract with “FC NORIS” , will be prosecuted and reported to the current club, the national and international home association of the player and / or the national and international association in whose area the player has a contract of employment.
- The concluded player’s agent contract between “FC NORIS” and the player shall be terminated immediately by “FC NORIS” in such a case without notice.
- If a player has completely falsified his identity – changed names, changed date of birth – the conclusion of a player’s agent contract with “FC NORIS – German Players’ Agent Agency” is definitely not possible.
German Players’ Agent Agency
Douala/Kamerun – Nürnberg/Deutschland